Thursday, November 4, 2010

the most important thing...

Hi guys it's Ali... Jenna and I were chatting about blogging and she said I could do a guest post! I've never blogged before so I was very nervous. It took me all night to think about what I should post. It came to me that I should just talk about the thing that is most important to me...my family and specifically for this post, my sisters!

Since we have been far apart for so long, we have little things we like to do to keep us together at heart. Of course we talk on the phone and email and skype and text and send pictures but we also have special things that remind us of each other. I tried taking a picture of the necklace I am wearing today with my blackberry so bear with the blurriness. All of the charms have a meaning and they all relate back to my sisters. One is from Carolyn's first mission trip to Mexico, one is to commemorate me getting married, one was the original charm that we all have that started the sister necklace and another marks the weekend that Jenna came to visit me in Indy. I could keep going but I'm sure that you understand. A bonus is that this necklace is part of my 30:30 ...16 more days to go!

Thanks Jennie for letting me post today!

"The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend." - Cali Rae Turner
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment