Friday, November 5, 2010

Looking fine # 9

Cardi: Staple from Depeche Mode
Shirt: Charisma boutique in Indianapolis, IN
Skirt: J.Crew gift from my sis
Belt: Marshalls
Shoes: Michael Kors



It was a beautiful day for a spring skirt.  I have really loved this skirt belted and am excited about the combinations I have been able to make with this challenge.  Thanks Kendi!  If anyone else wants to try it out check out www.kendieveryday.blogspot.com  to sign up for the 30 for 30 challenge!  I would love to see what everyone else can do with their wardrobe :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my you are a third of the way through and I have yet to begin! Looking good, wish I had sunny weather like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is adorable! I love that skirt :)
    And ps: I love Jesus too!!! :D He's pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit. i especially adore that tiered skirt from j. crew.

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete