Monday, October 18, 2010

30 for 30

Today is the day that I start a new challenge.
The day that I buckle down to accomplish a daunting task.
Today I will try something new.

My sisters, mom and I have all decided to try a variation on a wardrobe challenge called 30 for 30.  The rules are you choose 30 items from your closet - shoes and jewels included and use them to create 30 different outfits for 30 days.  I addition to that is the biggest challenge of all... no shopping for 30 days.  Thomas is going to be so excited :)

This challenge of no shopping may be really easy for some people, but for my sisters and I shopping is in our blood.  We have been shopping with Grandma since back to school season started twenty some odd years ago.  Mom doesn't have the shopping bug (lucky) and will just be coming up with 30 different outfits for 30 days.  I'm excited we all trying it together!

Outfit #1 is currently living on hubby's iphone so stay tuned for pics to come.

(credited to kendieveryday.blogspot.com for the idea <3 ).

1 comment:

  1. ou! how fun. pictures. i request lots & lots of pictures. xo.

    ReplyDelete