Sunday, October 11, 2009

I heart skyping!

I am coming up with a new verb/action word to use "skyping" it's the best!  I just hung up with one of my sisters Carolyn in NY, it's amazing that you can hold a free phone call across the world and see each other while you are talking.  We're were blessed enough yesterday to talk with my parents, Ali (my older sister in Indy) and Thomas' parents in Pa- all right from our little mac laptop.  It's been a skype skype weekend.

This week has been a busy one.  We moved from house sitting into another home where we hope to be living for longer than a few weeks.   It's just down from the Winslow office so we are close enough for me to walk to work if I need to while Thomas is out of town.  We are still in the midst of car searching for me, but we are being patient and it's worked our quite well so far.  This weekend we were able to spend some good quality time with friends- Sally (from work), Paul (from home), Ken & Fleur (from church) and made other new ones as well.  God has truly blessed us by surrounding us with wonderful, genuine people to get to know and love.

Missing everyone at home, we love you!!!  Send up special prayers for my aunt mary as well, she's still in the hospital recovering from some major surgeries.  The cool thing... one of many.... about God is that he transcends time, distance, space.  He's everywhere and with all of us at the some time, it's incredible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna,
    I haven't seen your blog in a while. I loved what I read. It's amazing that we can be so close in heart and communication. Now if we could just touch from this distance it would be miraculous... guess it is miraculous.... we are touching. Yep, God is good. xxoo

    ReplyDelete