Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Friday morning.

This is the happy girl that we get to wake up to every morning.  I don't know anyone else who can roll over in bed at 5:00am and give you a big toothless grin like they just had the best sleep of their life.  Oh, to be 6 months again.
 
This morning went something like this...
 
Wake up and nurse.
 
Run around and get ready for work.
 
Baby E and daddy snuggle in bed for a bit longer.
 
Make coffee - if we're lucky.

Run out the door to try to get to work and everywhere in between by 7am.
 This morning we were ahead of schedule.  This morning E kept wiggling closer to her daddy in bed and almost wiggled him off the edge (it may have been the cutest thing I had ever seen). This morning I was 15 min early to work (a rarity).... then I found out I didn't have to be there till 10am instead of the 7am I had first thought.  So, now i get to sit and drink my coffee...catch up on the wonderful world of blogging I have been missing and smile with my baby girl just a little bit more.

This is how a Friday morning should be. 

Happy Friday.

1 comment: